24th - 26th June 2015
The 3rd International Symposium International Meeting on Packaging Material / Bioproduct Interactions (MATBIM 2015) will take place to 17-19 June 2015 at at Aragon Institute of Engineering Research (I3A), Campus Rio Ebro, University of Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain
The third meeting will promote the state of the art in mass transfer mechanisms, membrane separations, interactions between packaging materials (particularly new materials, bio-packaging, active, smart and intelligent and food/bioproducts) and the analytical developments for assessing the consumer safety. Four sessions will be involved as presented in the right frame and detailed in the scientific program webpage.
The conference programme will feature lectures by expert speakers from all over the world, mainly from Europe, presenting new knowledge and experimental results. We encourage scientists from both academic and industrial laboratories to present their current research work with short oral communications (15 min) or posters in one or more of the topics of the program.
The audience of MATBIM 2015 will be limited to 180 participants.
For any query, Please contact [email@example.com]
1st MATBIM 2010 was organized in Paris (France) in march 2010. It was an immediate success, with more than 120 researchers from around the world presenting their latest results on this field. The 2nd edition of MATBIM was organized in Dijon (France) in April 2012. The success of the previous editions aimed to go on with this 3rd edition.
Our challenge would be to improve the already excellent scientific program of the previous editions, to promote contacts between participants in a relaxed and pleasant environment as well as to export MATBIM 2017 in another European country.
The official language will be English. No translation service will be provided.
The organising committee is composed of members of the previous MATBIM organising and scientific committees as well as new members from the university of Zaragoza, where the meeting will take place.
• Pilar Alfaro, GUIA, I3A, University of Zaragoza, España
• Margarita Aznar, GUIA, I3A, University of Zaragoza, Spain
• Frédéric Debeaufort, UMR PAM-PAPC & IUT- Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
• Celia Domeño, GUIA, I3A, University of Zaragoza, Spain
• Violette Ducruet, INRA, UMR1145, Massy, France
• Jorge Masiá, GUIA, I3A, University of Zaragoza, Spain
• Cristina Nerín, GUIA, I3A, University of Zaragoza, Spain
• Anne-Marie Riquet, INRA, UMR1145, Massy, France
• Jesús Salafranca, GUIA, I3A, University of Zaragoza, Spain
The scientific committee was selected in the aim to have experts for each of the topics and sessions of the MATBIM2015.
• Raphael Auras, Michigan State University, USA
• Giovanni Camino, University of Turin, Italy
• Marie-Christine Chagnon, University of Burgundy, France
• Amparo Chiralt, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain
• Marco Dalla Rosa, University of Bologna, Italy
• Nathalie Gontard, University of Montpellier II, France
• Catherine Joly, University of Lyon, France
• Joseph Kerry, University Cork College, Ireland
• Anders Leufven, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
• M. Rosaria Milana, Instituto Superiore di Sanita, Rome, Italy
• Perfecto Paseiro, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
• Stéphane Peyron, University of Montpellier 2, France
• Luciano Piergiovanni, University of Milano, Italy
• Marcus Schmid, Fraunhofer Institute Process Engineering and Packaging IVV, Germany
• Catherine Simoneau, European Commission, Ispra, Italy